Monday, September 7, 2009

jesus christ


Heavenly Father, I come to you in the name of Jesus. I acknowledge that i am a sinner and I ask for your forgiveness, because you said that you will have mercy on whomever you will have mercy and compassion on whomever you will have compassion; therefore I thank you that my sins are forgiven and I am cleansed by the blood of Jesus. Your word declares that: "If you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved" (Romans 10:9-10). Lord Jesus, I confess with my mouth that you are Lord and I believe in my heart that you are the Son of God, you died for my sins by shedding your blood and God raised you from the dead. I renounce satan and ALL his works. Therefore, Lord Jesus come into my heart and be the lord and Saviour over my life. Thank you Lord for saving me. Your word also declares that, "If you being evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to those who ask Him". I also ask you to fill me with your Holy Spirit and to be able to speak in new tongues as you give me utterance according to your promise in Acts 2:4. In JESUS name..... Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers