Monday, September 7, 2009

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine as children do. It's not just in some of us; it is in everyone. And as we let our own lights shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.

Nelson Mandela
.....this here is a quote by none other than nelson mandela.......if you have never heard this or know some one who have never heard this then its up to you and me to get them to read this.......this inspirational quote really speakes for itself.......everytime life brings me down its up to me to bring my self up and this is one of the things that help me.....its so deep but not deep at the same time it really makes you wonder about what are you in society....what role you play on how you feel about your self....when i was younger i use to have a whole lot of deep fears.......that eventually i had to past throught as life moved on it onli got harder for me......i was told that the career i wanted to be in was not for me and that i need to choose something different i told myself no because im not going to change what i wanna do what i love just to make people happy it time for me to stand out against these hatter and thats why my deepest fear. is not doing me.
=swagg at its best(futuristic)

1 comment:

  1. check the blog. vote for who u think is the best rapper. music & fashion

    http://mathclassheroes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Followers